Book your SHV to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to JAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Trip to New York today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to Jacksonville (SHV to JAX)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to JAX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to JAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Jacksonville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SHV to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)