Book your SHV to LFT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to Lafayette airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and LFT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Lafayette Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to LFT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to LFT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to Lafayette (SHV to LFT)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Lafayette from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 250 seats were available on flights from SHV to LFT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 120 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to LFT that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 45 passengers from SHV to LFT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Shreveport and Lafayette.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Lafayette, LA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 120 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Lafayette in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Shreveport, LA to Lafayette, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to LFT for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Lafayette in 2009 was 80%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to LFT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from SHV to LFT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)