Book your SHV to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Shreveport Regional to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SHV to MEM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to Memphis (SHV to MEM)
- 53,300 seats were available on flights from SHV to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,095 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to MEM that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shreveport and Memphis.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Shreveport to Memphis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Memphis from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 31,067 passengers from SHV to MEM in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Shreveport to Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to MEM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 31,095 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Memphis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Shreveport, LA to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #2234, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Shreveport to Memphis.
- The shortest flight distance between Shreveport and Memphis is 285 miles.
- The average flight time from Shreveport, LA to Memphis, TN takes about 47 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SHV to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SHV and MEM takes about 47 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Memphis in 2009 was 58.18%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)