Book your SHV to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to MSY Route Map
Looking for Boise Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Riviera Maya and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ensenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to New Orleans (SHV to MSY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and New Orleans from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SHV to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to MSY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)