to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 940 seats were available on flights from SHV to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to OKC that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Shreveport and Oklahoma City.
- American Airlines carried a total of 109 passengers from SHV to OKC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SHV to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 27.37%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Shreveport, LA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to OKC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rentals Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Miami today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.