Book your SHV to TYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Shreveport to Tyler airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SHV and TYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Shreveport Regional to Pounds Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SHV to TYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tyler (TYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tyler on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SHV to TYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Shreveport to Tyler (SHV to TYR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shreveport to Tyler.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to TYR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 94 seats were available on flights from SHV to TYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to TYR that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Tyler from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Tyler, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle offers flights from Shreveport, LA to Tyler, TX.
- American Eagle operated flights from SHV to TYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Tyler in 2009 was 81.82%.
- American Eagle carried a total of 36 passengers from SHV to TYR in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Tyler in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to TYR for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)