to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SHV to DCA for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 654 passengers that flew from Shreveport to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Shreveport, LA to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from SHV to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Shreveport and Washington from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 699 seats were available on flights from SHV to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 654 passengers flew on all flights from SHV to DCA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SHV to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers flights from Shreveport, LA to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Shreveport to Washington.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Shreveport to Washington in 2009 was 95.28%.
- US Airways carried a total of 654 passengers from SHV to DCA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Atlanta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pensacola Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.