Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 34 passengers from SUX to DSM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sioux City and Des Moines from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from SUX to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Sioux City, IA to Des Moines, IA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Sioux City to Des Moines.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sioux City to Des Moines in 2009 was 68%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SUX to DSM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SUX to DSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sioux City, IA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 121 passengers that flew from Sioux City to Des Moines in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SUX to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from SUX to DSM that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)