Book your SUX to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sioux City to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SUX and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sioux Gateway to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SUX to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux City (SUX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SUX to MSP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Last Minute Flights to St. Augustine and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ludington Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacations in Des Moines Iowa today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Sioux Gateway to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SUX to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sioux City to Minneapolis (SUX to MSP)
- The average flight time from Sioux City, IA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 45 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Sioux City and Minneapolis is 234 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sioux City and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between SUX and MSP takes about 43 minutes.
- Flight #2196, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Sioux City to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sioux City, IA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SUX to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SUX to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Sioux City, IA to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sioux City and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Sioux City to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 1,603 passengers from SUX to MSP in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SUX to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 1,681 passengers that flew from Sioux City to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Sioux City to Minneapolis.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sioux City to Minneapolis in 2009 was 48.76%.
- 3,124 seats were available on flights from SUX to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,681 passengers flew on all flights from SUX to MSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)