to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sioux Falls, SD to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sioux Falls to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 67.65%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sioux Falls and Colorado Springs.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sioux Falls and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 116 passengers from FSD to COS in 2009.
- There were 182 passengers that flew from Sioux Falls to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FSD to COS for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from FSD to COS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from Sioux Falls, SD to Colorado Springs, CO.
- The newest aircraft servicing FSD to COS in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair. The RJ-700 started flying in 1990.
- 290 seats were available on flights from FSD to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182 passengers flew on all flights from FSD to COS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.