to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland carried a total of 173 passengers from FSD to GRK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sioux Falls, SD to Killeen, TX in 2009 was Skynet Airlines' B737-1/2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sioux Falls and Killeen.
- There were 333 passengers that flew from Sioux Falls to Killeen in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sioux Falls and Killeen from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FSD to GRK for Skynet Airlines is the B737-1/2 built by Boeing with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FSD to GRK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 414 seats were available on flights from FSD to GRK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 333 passengers flew on all flights from FSD to GRK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sioux Falls to Killeen in 2009 was 83.05%.
- Air Greenland, Skynet Airlines offer flights from Sioux Falls, SD to Killeen, TX.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FSD to GRK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)