Book your FSD to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sioux Falls to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FSD and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sioux Falls Regional to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FSD to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux Falls (FSD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FSD to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sioux Falls to Washington, DC (FSD to IAD)
- 374 seats were available on flights from FSD to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 363 passengers flew on all flights from FSD to IAD that year.
- Sun Country Airlines carried a total of 322 passengers from FSD to IAD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sioux Falls and Washington from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Sun Country Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Sioux Falls, SD to Washington, DC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sioux Falls to Washington in 2009 was 93.59%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Sioux Falls and Washington.
- There were 363 passengers that flew from Sioux Falls to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sioux Falls, SD to Washington, DC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from FSD to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FSD to IAD in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FSD to IAD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Charleston Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.