Book your SIT to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Sitka to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SIT and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sitka AK to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SIT to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Sitka (SIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sitka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SIT to BFI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Sitka to Seattle (SIT to BFI)
- 191 seats were available on flights from SIT to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 121 passengers flew on all flights from SIT to BFI that year.
- PenAir operated flights from SIT to BFI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, PenAir, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Sitka, AK to Seattle, WA.
- There were 121 passengers that flew from Sitka to Seattle in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Sitka and Seattle from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Sitka to Seattle in 2009 was 66.57%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Sitka and Seattle.
- The newest aircraft servicing SIT to BFI in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Sitka, AK to Seattle, WA in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SIT to BFI for Warbelow's Air Ventures is the PA-31T built by Piper with 3 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 78 passengers from SIT to BFI in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)