Book your SBN to CLE flights with Expedia and find last-minute South Bend to Cleveland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBN and CLE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from South Bend Regional to Hopkins Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBN to CLE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cleveland (CLE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cleveland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBN to CLE Route Map
Route information for flights from South Bend Regional to Hopkins Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SBN to CLE
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from South Bend to Cleveland (SBN to CLE)
- Commutair offers flights from South Bend, IN to Cleveland, OH.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from South Bend to Cleveland.
- 42,354 seats were available on flights from SBN to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,453 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to CLE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Cleveland in 2009 was 50.54%.
- There were 21,453 passengers that flew from South Bend to Cleveland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to CLE for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 21,453 passengers from SBN to CLE in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from SBN to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to CLE in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Cleveland from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans International Airport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.