Book your SBN to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute South Bend to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBN and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from South Bend Regional to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBN to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBN to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from South Bend to Hartford (SBN to BDL)
- There were 228 passengers that flew from South Bend to Hartford in 2009.
- 333 seats were available on flights from SBN to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to BDL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SBN to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 144 passengers from SBN to BDL in 2009.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from South Bend, IN to Hartford, CT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Hartford from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Hartford in 2009 was 61.67%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between South Bend and Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to BDL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Duluth GA Motels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.