to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 228 passengers that flew from South Bend to Hartford in 2009.
- 333 seats were available on flights from SBN to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 228 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to BDL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SBN to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 144 passengers from SBN to BDL in 2009.
- US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from South Bend, IN to Hartford, CT.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to BDL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Hartford from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Hartford in 2009 was 61.67%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Hartford, CT in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between South Bend and Hartford.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to BDL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Duluth GA Motels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.