to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from South Bend to Los Angeles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from SBN to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from South Bend, IN to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Los Angeles in 2009 was 94.54%.
- 183 seats were available on flights from SBN to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to LAX that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Los Angeles from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to LAX for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from South Bend to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to LAX in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 173 passengers from SBN to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Francisco Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find New York Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Walt Disney World today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.