to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 80 passengers that flew from South Bend to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Milwaukee in 2009 was 65.63%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between South Bend and Milwaukee.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Milwaukee from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 76 seats.
- Air Uganda, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from South Bend, IN to Milwaukee, WI.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to MKE in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Uganda operated flights from SBN to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 42 passengers from SBN to MKE in 2009.
- 126 seats were available on flights from SBN to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to MKE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to MKE for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Vancouver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Oahu today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.