Book your SBN to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute South Bend to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBN and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from South Bend Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBN to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBN to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from South Bend Regional to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SBN to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from South Bend to Minneapolis (SBN to MSP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between South Bend and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from South Bend to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2890, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from South Bend to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Minneapolis from Alaska Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 172 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 13,139 passengers from SBN to MSP in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SBN to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between South Bend and Minneapolis is 411 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between SBN and MSP takes about 68 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.56%.
- 18,034 seats were available on flights from SBN to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,225 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from South Bend to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from South Bend, IN to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average flight time from South Bend, IN to Minneapolis, MN takes about 68 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to MSP in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- There were 13,225 passengers that flew from South Bend to Minneapolis in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.