to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SBN to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to MSY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 40 passengers that flew from South Bend to New Orleans in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from South Bend, IN to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to New Orleans in 2009 was 80%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and New Orleans from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from South Bend to New Orleans.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SBN to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to MSY that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40 passengers from SBN to MSY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Asheville Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jekyll Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.