Book your SBN to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute South Bend to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SBN and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from South Bend Regional to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SBN to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from South Bend (SBN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from South Bend on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SBN to OMA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from South Bend to Omaha (SBN to OMA)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from South Bend, IN to Omaha, NE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from SBN to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from South Bend, IN to Omaha, NE.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from South Bend to Omaha in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SBN to OMA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from South Bend to Omaha.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from SBN to OMA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SBN to OMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between South Bend and Omaha from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from South Bend to Omaha in 2009 was 72%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SBN to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from SBN to OMA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)