Book your GEG to BIL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Billings airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and BIL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to BIL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Billings (BIL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Billings on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to BIL Route Map
Looking for Idaho Falls Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Billings (GEG to BIL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Billings, MT in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to BIL in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Spokane and Billings.
- There were 253 passengers that flew from Spokane to Billings in 2009.
- UNITED, Horizon Air offer flights from Spokane, WA to Billings, MT.
- 290 seats were available on flights from GEG to BIL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 253 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to BIL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Billings in 2009 was 84.56%.
- UNITED carried a total of 134 passengers from GEG to BIL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Billings from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- Horizon Air operated flights from GEG to BIL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to BIL for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)