Book your GEG to BOI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Boise airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and BOI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Boise ID with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to BOI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boise (BOI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boise on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to BOI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wrightsville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Lake George Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Boise (GEG to BOI)
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to BOI in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Spokane, WA to Boise, ID.
- Horizon Air operated flights from GEG to BOI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 47,904 seats were available on flights from GEG to BOI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,788 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to BOI that year.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 27,788 passengers from GEG to BOI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Boise in 2009 was 55.35%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to BOI for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- There were 28,245 passengers that flew from Spokane to Boise in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Spokane to Boise.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Boise from Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 75 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Boise, ID in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)