Book your GEG to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to YIP Route Map
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tortola Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Detroit (GEG to YIP)
- Air Uganda operated flights from GEG to YIP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)