Book your GEG to MCI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Kansas City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and MCI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Kansas City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to MCI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kansas City (MCI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kansas City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to MCI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Detroit Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Kansas City (GEG to MCI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Kansas City, MO in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 29 passengers from GEG to MCI in 2009.
- There were 29 passengers that flew from Spokane to Kansas City in 2009.
- Air Uganda operated flights from GEG to MCI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Kansas City from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to MCI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Kansas City in 2009 was 27.62%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Spokane to Kansas City.
- 105 seats were available on flights from GEG to MCI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to MCI that year.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Spokane, WA to Kansas City, MO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to MCI for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)