to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Los Angeles in 2009 was 43.15%.
- 437 seats were available on flights from GEG to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to LAX that year.
- Air Uganda operated flights from GEG to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Spokane to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 123 passengers from GEG to LAX in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to LAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to LAX for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 92 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Spokane and Los Angeles.
- Delta Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Spokane, WA to Los Angeles, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.