to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Memphis in 2009 was 57.54%.
- 242 seats were available on flights from GEG to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to MEM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Memphis from AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to MEM for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- AirTran Airways, Air Uganda offer flights from Spokane, WA to Memphis, TN.
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 112 passengers from GEG to MEM in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to MEM in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from Spokane to Memphis in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from GEG to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Spokane and Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Days to Fly and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.