Book your GEG to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Spokane Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GEG to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Minneapolis (GEG to MSP)
- There were 97,260 passengers that flew from Spokane to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Spokane, WA to Minneapolis, MN takes about 144 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Minneapolis in 2009 was 86.44%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 97,212 passengers from GEG to MSP in 2009.
- 110,228 seats were available on flights from GEG to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,260 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GEG to MSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between GEG and MSP takes about 144 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to MSP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 72 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Spokane and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines operates the shortest flights from Spokane to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Spokane to Minneapolis.
- Flight #1590, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Spokane to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Spokane and Minneapolis is 1175 miles.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Spokane, WA to Minneapolis, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.