Book your GEG to RST flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Rochester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and RST, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Rochester Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to RST Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rochester (RST), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rochester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to RST Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Amalfi Coast Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Rochester (GEG to RST)
- 124 seats were available on flights from GEG to RST in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to RST that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to RST for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Spokane to Rochester.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Rochester from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to RST in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Rochester, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- There were 74 passengers that flew from Spokane to Rochester in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Rochester in 2009 was 59.68%.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from GEG to RST using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Spokane, WA to Rochester, MN.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 74 passengers from GEG to RST in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)