Book your GEG to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Spokane to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GEG and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Spokane Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GEG to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GEG to YVR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Fort Wayne? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Guangzhou Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Spokane to Vancouver (GEG to YVR)
- The newest aircraft servicing GEG to YVR in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 264 seats were available on flights from GEG to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 242 passengers flew on all flights from GEG to YVR that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from GEG to YVR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Spokane, WA to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Spokane to Vancouver in 2009 was 88.27%.
- There were 242 passengers that flew from Spokane to Vancouver in 2009.
- American Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from Spokane, WA to Vancouver, Canada.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Spokane and Vancouver.
- American Airlines carried a total of 181 passengers from GEG to YVR in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GEG to YVR for Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Spokane and Vancouver from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)