Book your SGF to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Springfield Branson National to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SGF to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Atlanta (SGF to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Springfield to Atlanta.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Atlanta in 2009 was 70.42%.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Springfield, MO to Atlanta, GA.
- 61,326 seats were available on flights from SGF to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,659 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to ATL that year.
- Flight #4996, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Springfield to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Springfield and Atlanta is 563 miles.
- The average flight time from Springfield, MO to Atlanta, GA takes about 81 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Springfield to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 46,659 passengers from SGF to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SGF and ATL takes about 81 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SGF to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Springfield to Atlanta.
- There were 46,659 passengers that flew from Springfield to Atlanta in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cincinnati you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.