Book your SGF to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to ORD Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Costa Rica? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Springfield Branson National to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SGF to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Chicago (SGF to ORD)
- The average flight time from Springfield, MO to Chicago, IL takes about 66 minutes.
- There were 76,414 passengers that flew from Springfield to Chicago in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Springfield to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Chicago from Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight between SGF and ORD takes about 65 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Springfield and Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Springfield and Chicago is 438 miles.
- Flight #3932, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from Springfield to Chicago.
- American Eagle carried a total of 29,556 passengers from SGF to ORD in 2009.
- 130,651 seats were available on flights from SGF to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 76,414 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to ORD that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Chicago in 2009 was 58.26%.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from Springfield to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, American Connection, Skywest Air offer flights from Springfield, MO to Chicago, IL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)