Book your SGF to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to CVG Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Denver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Cincinnati (SGF to CVG)
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to CVG in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Cincinnati from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from SGF to CVG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)