Book your SGF to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to DFW Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ocean City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Package Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Springfield Branson National to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SGF to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ135|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Dallas (SGF to DFW)
- There were 96,923 passengers that flew from Springfield to Dallas in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SGF and DFW takes about 61 minutes.
- 138,033 seats were available on flights from SGF to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 96,923 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to DFW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Dallas in 2009 was 62.72%.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Springfield to Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Dallas from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Springfield to Dallas.
- American Eagle carried a total of 96,812 passengers from SGF to DFW in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Springfield and Dallas.
- Flight #3451, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Springfield to Dallas.
- American Eagle, Sun Country Airlines offer flights from Springfield, MO to Dallas, TX.
- The average flight time from Springfield, MO to Dallas, TX takes about 61 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to DFW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between Springfield and Dallas is 364 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)