Book your SGF to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to LGA Route Map
Looking for Portland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cabo San Lucas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to New York (SGF to LGA)
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and New York from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Springfield to New York.
- There were 19 passengers that flew from Springfield to New York in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Springfield, MO to New York, NY.
- American Eagle carried a total of 19 passengers from SGF to LGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to New York in 2009 was 38%.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to New York, NY in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SGF to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)