to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to LGA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and New York from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Springfield to New York.
- There were 19 passengers that flew from Springfield to New York in 2009.
- American Eagle offers flights from Springfield, MO to New York, NY.
- American Eagle carried a total of 19 passengers from SGF to LGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to LGA for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to New York in 2009 was 38%.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to LGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to New York, NY in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 50 seats were available on flights from SGF to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Portland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cabo San Lucas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.