Book your SPI to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SPI and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Abraham Lincoln Capital to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SPI to STL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Costa Rica Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Aspen today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to St. Louis (SPI to STL)
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Springfield and St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SPI to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Springfield, IL to St. Louis, MO.
- 454 seats were available on flights from SPI to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154 passengers flew on all flights from SPI to STL that year.
- There were 154 passengers that flew from Springfield to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from SPI to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SPI to STL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to St. Louis in 2009 was 62.18%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, IL to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and St. Louis from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 66 passengers from SPI to STL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)