Book your SGF to SPS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Wichita Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and SPS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to Sheppard Air Force Base with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to SPS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita Falls (SPS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to SPS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Wichita Falls (SGF to SPS)
- American Eagle offers flights from Springfield, MO to Wichita Falls, TX.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Springfield to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 312 seats were available on flights from SGF to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to SPS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to SPS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Springfield to Wichita Falls.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 88.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Wichita Falls from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 133 passengers from SGF to SPS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)