to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle offers flights from Springfield, MO to Wichita Falls, TX.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Springfield to Wichita Falls in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Wichita Falls, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 312 seats were available on flights from SGF to SPS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to SPS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to SPS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to SPS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Springfield to Wichita Falls.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Wichita Falls in 2009 was 88.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Wichita Falls from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to SPS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 133 passengers from SGF to SPS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)