to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to ICT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Springfield, MO to Wichita, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to ICT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to ICT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 64 passengers from SGF to ICT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Wichita from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 144 seats were available on flights from SGF to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to ICT that year.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Springfield to Wichita in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Springfield and Wichita.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Wichita in 2009 was 77.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)