Book your SGF to ICT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Springfield to Wichita airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SGF and ICT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Springfield Branson National to Mid Continent with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SGF to ICT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SGF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wichita (ICT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wichita on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SGF to ICT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Springfield to Wichita (SGF to ICT)
- The newest aircraft servicing SGF to ICT in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Springfield, MO to Wichita, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SGF to ICT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from SGF to ICT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 64 passengers from SGF to ICT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Springfield and Wichita from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 144 seats were available on flights from SGF to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 110 passengers flew on all flights from SGF to ICT that year.
- There were 110 passengers that flew from Springfield to Wichita in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Springfield, MO to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Springfield and Wichita.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Springfield to Wichita in 2009 was 77.15%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)