Book your GND to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. George's to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GND and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Point Salines Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GND to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. George's (GND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. George's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GND to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Point Salines Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GND to JFK
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. George's to New York (GND to JFK)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. George's and New York from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 252 seats.
- 20,655 seats were available on flights from GND to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,684 passengers flew on all flights from GND to JFK that year.
- There were 15,684 passengers that flew from St. George's to New York in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GND to JFK for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. George's, Grenada to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 14,846 passengers from GND to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. George's to New York in 2009 was 76.45%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GND to JFK in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from GND to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. George's and New York.
- Air Jamaica, North American Airlines offer flights from St. George's, Grenada to New York, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airline Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Cincinnati you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.