Book your ANU to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. John's to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANU and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from V.C. Bird Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANU to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANU to MYR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Munich? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kings Beach Lake Tahoe you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. John's to Myrtle Beach (ANU to MYR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. John's, Antigua to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- 124 seats were available on flights from ANU to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 45 passengers flew on all flights from ANU to MYR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. John's to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 36.29%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. John's and Myrtle Beach from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANU to MYR for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. John's to Myrtle Beach.
- US Airways operated flights from ANU to MYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANU to MYR in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 45 passengers that flew from St. John's to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from St. John's, Antigua to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- US Airways carried a total of 45 passengers from ANU to MYR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)