Book your ANU to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. John's to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ANU and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from V.C. Bird Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ANU to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (ANU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ANU to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from V.C. Bird Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ANU to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. John's to New York (ANU to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. John's to New York in 2009 was 74.5%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from St. John's to New York.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 11,674 passengers from ANU to JFK in 2009.
- There were 11,674 passengers that flew from St. John's to New York in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from St. John's, Antigua to New York, NY.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. John's and New York from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. John's, Antigua to New York, NY in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 15,154 seats were available on flights from ANU to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,674 passengers flew on all flights from ANU to JFK that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANU to JFK for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANU to JFK in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ANU to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.