Book your YYT to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. John's to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YYT and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from St. John's Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YYT to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. John's (YYT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. John's on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YYT to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from St. John's Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YYT to EWR
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. John's to Newark (YYT to EWR)
- There were 17,595 passengers that flew from St. John's to Newark in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 10,761 passengers from YYT to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from YYT to EWR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. John's and Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. John's to Newark in 2009 was 71.26%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YYT to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YYT to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from St. John's, Canada to Newark, NJ.
- 23,950 seats were available on flights from YYT to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,595 passengers flew on all flights from YYT to EWR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. John's, Canada to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. John's and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)