to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 184 passengers that flew from St. John's to Orlando in 2009.
- 210 seats were available on flights from ANU to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 184 passengers flew on all flights from ANU to MCO that year.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 137 passengers from ANU to MCO in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. John's and Orlando.
- The newest aircraft servicing ANU to MCO in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. John's, Antigua to Orlando, FL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. John's and Orlando from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. John's, Antigua to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. John's to Orlando in 2009 was 89.81%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ANU to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ANU to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Frankfurt and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cairo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.