Book your STL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Atlanta (STL to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 136,966 passengers from STL to ATL in 2009.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Atlanta is 483 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.03%.
- Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from STL to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6853, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 104 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to ATL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 505,258 seats were available on flights from STL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 381,493 passengers flew on all flights from STL to ATL that year.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between STL and ATL takes about 69 minutes.
- There were 381,493 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Atlanta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Atlanta, GA takes about 71 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Comair, American Connection, American Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Luis Obispo Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Memphis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.