Book your STL to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to AUS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Albuquerque Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Denver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Austin (STL to AUS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 14,119 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Austin in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, American Airlines, Gojet Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Austin, TX.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 10,375 passengers from STL to AUS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to AUS in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Austin in 2009 was 80.92%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to AUS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to AUS for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 16,741 seats were available on flights from STL to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,119 passengers flew on all flights from STL to AUS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)