Book your STL to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to BWI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Missoula you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Baltimore (STL to BWI)
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to BWI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to BWI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from STL to BWI in 2009.
- 324 seats were available on flights from STL to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from STL to BWI that year.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Baltimore in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Baltimore from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from STL to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Baltimore.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Baltimore in 2009 was 71.83%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)