Book your STL to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CUN Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Daytona Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rio de Janeiro and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Cancun (STL to CUN)
- USA 3000 carried a total of 40,558 passengers from STL to CUN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- USA 3000, Frontier offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Cancun, Mexico.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CUN in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- 48,824 seats were available on flights from STL to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,825 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CUN that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CUN for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 40,825 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Cancun in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Cancun.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Cancun in 2009 was 84.71%.
- Frontier operated flights from STL to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Cancun from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)