Book your STL to CID flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Cedar Rapids airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CID, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Eastern Iowa with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to CID Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cedar Rapids (CID), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cedar Rapids on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CID Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids (STL to CID)
- 20,455 seats were available on flights from STL to CID in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,956 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CID that year.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Cedar Rapids, IA takes about 38 minutes.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids.
- Flight #4344, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Cedar Rapids from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Cedar Rapids is 228 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids in 2009 was 20.84%.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Cedar Rapids, IA.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CID in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- There were 3,956 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from STL to CID using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CID for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Cedar Rapids.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 2,234 passengers from STL to CID in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Cedar Rapids, IA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from St. Louis to Cedar Rapids.
- The shortest flight between STL and CID takes about 38 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Acapulco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.