Book your STL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Charlotte (STL to CLT)
- Republic Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Midwest Airlines, US Airways, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle, American Connection, Air Wisconsin offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Charlotte, NC.
- The shortest flight between STL and CLT takes about 82 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Charlotte, NC takes about 83 minutes.
- Flight #1821, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 70 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Charlotte.
- 164,369 seats were available on flights from STL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 127,855 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CLT that year.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 47,258 passengers from STL to CLT in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Charlotte is 575 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Charlotte from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from STL to CLT using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CLT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 127,855 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Charlotte in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Charlotte.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Charlotte.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Charlotte in 2009 was 70.52%.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.