to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Chattanooga, TN in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Chattanooga in 2009 was 70.26%.
- There were 175 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Chattanooga in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 103 passengers from STL to CHA in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Chattanooga from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from STL to CHA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CHA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CHA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, American Eagle offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Chattanooga, TN.
- 246 seats were available on flights from STL to CHA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 175 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CHA that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Chattanooga.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Amsterdam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Islamorada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.