Book your STL to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute St. Louis to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between STL and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
STL to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
STL to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Lambert St. Louis Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from STL to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from St. Louis to Cincinnati (STL to CVG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from STL to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between St. Louis and Cincinnati is 307 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between St. Louis and Cincinnati from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between St. Louis and Cincinnati.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from St. Louis, MO to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing STL to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from St. Louis, MO to Cincinnati, OH takes about 51 minutes.
- Flight #6324, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from St. Louis to Cincinnati.
- Comair operated flights from STL to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between STL and CVG takes about 48 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, Atlantic Southeast, Comair, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from St. Louis to Cincinnati.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 26,381 passengers from STL to CVG in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, USA 3000, Atlantic Southeast, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from St. Louis, MO to Cincinnati, OH.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from St. Louis to Cincinnati.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from St. Louis to Cincinnati in 2009 was 69.32%.
- There were 56,321 passengers that flew from St. Louis to Cincinnati in 2009.
- 73,672 seats were available on flights from STL to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,321 passengers flew on all flights from STL to CVG that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cozumel and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vermont Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.